Sales Enablement Coordinator
The Sales Enablement Coordinator for our Corporate Payments division at Comdata will serve as a key role in managing the entire sales contract process for a variety of our services and products. This person is responsible for streamlining the contract & paperwork process for the sales team to improve Sales Productivity. This person will work closely with the sales teams, customers, credit department, legal department, and implementation department.
- Manage incoming sales contracts and applications, provide data integrity checks, and assist leaders & key stakeholders on the sales contract workflow.
- Work with credit to assure they have received all proper documentation pertaining to the deal. Engage with the client to request any additional documents needed pertaining to credit, rebates, or ACH forms, etc.
- Facilitate training to sales users on their role in the contracting process. Maintain sales application training material for Salesforce.com and keep sales process documentation current.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Administrators on contract, workflow, and reporting needs. Manage agreement versions, document templates, and requested legal changes.
- Focus on streamlining, ongoing improvements, & enhancements for contract execution within Apttus. Reconcile contract expirations and renewals at the beginning of each month.
Support Sales Operations as the sales team continues to grow. Serve as a contract subject matter expert to answer questions for the teams whose contracts do not meet qualifications of utilizing the contract administrator for processing. As the subject matter expert new hires will need training on the process and training will need to be provided for any system or process updates and enhancements.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in the use of Salesforce.com.
Experience in the Apttus Contract Management tools.
2+ years in an administrative/sales support role.
Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above.
Why should you work with us?
- Growth: We have experienced double-digit growth year over year for the past several years. Growth translates into opportunity!
- We have been nominated as the 14th most innovative company in the United States by Forbes magazine... Innovation means new products to sell and new strategies for going to market!
- Forty-eight years of serving our customers - and changing the way that companies look at payment solutions in this digital age.
Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company (NYSE:FLT), is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company supports more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing and payroll spending. Globally, Comdata is Mastercard’s largest issuer of virtual credit cards for corporate purchasing. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about Comdata, visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.