Sales Enablement – L&D Manager
The Sales Enablement – L&D Manager is responsible for developing the integrated design / curriculum to support North American Fuel Sales Learning & Development. The role supports a sales team of approximately 400 persons covering field and inside sales - with plans to grow in 2019 and beyond
Success is measured by the ramp time for sales reps (new hires, new products, new campaigns, etc.), overall sales team productivity, and the satisfaction of sales reps and leaders. This manager may also support larger sales initiatives from a design / content perspective including sales communications and sales kickoffs.
- Design and develop creative, certification-based sales training programs and materials in multiple modalities that may include on-demand digital courses (eLearning modules), ILT, blended learning, interactive e-learning modules, micro videos, mobile learning, job aids, certifications, and facilitator guides.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product owners, and appropriate functional leaders to storyboard presentations and learning experiences. Determine learning requirements and audience and align on expected post-training outcomes
- Ensure creation of content contributes to a positive and meaningful learning experience with clear learning objectives aligning with measurable outcomes.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness of learning content, presentation and delivery based on user feedback and industry research in the areas of adult learning methodology and the delivery of cutting-edge web-based training.
- Be familiar with and apply the latest sales coaching and learning industry best practices and technologies.
- Facilitate instructor led knowledge delivery as needed to support onboarding and continuation training for the inside and field sales teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years of Instructional and Course Design experience – proven high level of multimedia and presentation design is a must
- Strong experience in sales enablement and sales learning & development. Familiar with Salesforce and other sales technologies.
- Familiar with the ADDIE instructional design process. Knowledgeable with Captivate and Articulate authoring tools.
- Working knowledge of instructional video design, adult learning methodology and delivery of Web-based training
- Foundational knowledge of use of graphics in learning.
- Knowledge of Sales competencies, skills, and qualities, as well as roadmaps for developing skills to effectively sell, in particular B2B sales
- Communicates effectively and concisely in all email and verbal correspondence
- Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires a strong attention to detail. High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Solid project management skills – the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- Commitment to producing high-quality, creative and cutting edge deliverables that deliver revenue goals
- Understands the balance between learning theory and practical knowledge
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.