DO YOU WANT TO EARN £30,000+ a year?
If YES, read on.......
Some of our successful Sales Executives regularly SMASH their targets, earning them £50,000+
YOU could earn a GREAT BASIC of £20,000 (DOE), uncapped commission, fantastic benefits from a world class GLOBAL company.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
As well as a generous base salary and the potential for uncapped commission, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- Great team and working environment
- Thank you Thursdays - free treats
- Chairman's Club
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- FREE Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Fantastic training led by our in-house training team
- The opportunity to really kick-start a global career
We offer development programmes that allow you career progression through a Corporate Sales or Managerial route with development opportunities available beyond sales (if you want it)…. Just ask our Product Manager - Commercial Cards, Luke Bickers who started in Sales back in 2011.
YOU WILL BE
- An over achiever, who thrives on hitting targets
- Resilient and a fantastic negotiator
- Passionate about your job and the products you sell
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter
- Able to build rapport with anyone
- Excellent in establishing customer needs and generating sales
- Confident on the phone and be able to make 85 outbound calls a day
If you work in a sales environment then this is the JOB FOR YOU!
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our employees by promoting a supportive and inclusive culture. Our aim is to ensure we eliminate any form of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We will continue to take every possible step to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment, selection are based solely on individual merits and abilities, appropriate to the job.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
About the Company