Are you an experienced team leader looking for your next challenge?
Do you love developing, motivating and driving performance?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can excel and the days go fast?
If you have answered yes, then this is role for you!
Your role will be extremely important as you'll be responsible for leading, developing and mentoring a team of Sales Executives whilst delivering against set sales targets.
Our Sales Team nurture contacts, prospect clients, chase up leads and drive quality sales. They all work hard, building relationships with their customers to become trusted partners who promote our products and have the customer and our business top of mind.
Who wouldn't want to be a part of their outstanding success?
Some of what you will be doing
- Develop, coach and motivate Inside Sales team to ensure optimum success in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Review and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, business-related objectives, and actions
- Support the Head of Inside Sales to drive performance and build a supportive/collaborative sales culture
- Assist in successful hiring and on boarding of new sales colleagues
- Act as an Operational product and customer facing coach who can help coach and performance handle operational individuals in collaboration with Team Leaders and Managers
- Working in conjunction with the sales enablement team outline mentoring and developments plans for team members
- Assess and cultivate business opportunities by recognising and reviewing trends with your business area
You will have
- Experience of solution selling and leadership ideally within an Inside Sales or Telesales environment with a strong knowledge and understanding of how to motivate and drive performance of sales based teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of assessing and supporting team members and able to demonstrate experience of working to a defined performance model
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Flexible in approach and attitude towards work and development
What we can offer
- Competitive salary with a fantastic OTE
- 25 days' holiday with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.ttp://
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.