Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for increasing the effectiveness of the inside sales teams within the North American Fuels division of Fleetcor. This Jack/Jill-of-all-trades will take an operational and data-driven approach to inside sales. The primary role will be to work with our sales teams to streamline, support, and scale sales processes. Additionally, this role will be responsible for reporting on various sales initiatives and performance on a recurring, ad-hoc, and project-based cadence.
- Monitor sales processes and sales funnel through Salesforce, InsideSales.com, and other internal systems. Ensure the sales funnel is running smoothly and that any breakage points are monitored and minimized.
- Maintain and enhance weekly and monthly reports to ensure the sales leaders have the information needed to drive their teams to goal.
- Develop processes to improve sales effectiveness and the subsequent reporting to demonstrate KPI improvement.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter; provide valuable, data-driven insight to facilitate decision making.
- Assist with sales campaign strategy, implementation, and reporting for all major sales channels to boost growth for the business.
- Provide support on Salesforce usage and data integration.
The Ideal Candidate
- Project management skills. Must be able to manage multiple, longer-duration projects at once – inclusive of management of own activities, influencing activities of groups, conducting update meetings, etc.
- Process excellence skills. Research and identify process vulnerabilities across multiple systems and teams, create improvement recommendations, and execute the project to implement the change.
- Cross-functional Leadership. Ability to influence peers in other departments to align on processes and priorities.
- Flexibility. The successful candidate will have a passion for learning new topics and will be undeterred by shifting priorities
- Efficiency. Work smarter, not harder, by minimizing manual work and maximizing the revenue generated from sales activity
- Strong follow-through and ability to see and understand how the minutiae impact the big picture
- 2+ years of general business experience; sales or sales operations preferred
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce and inside sales dialer technology preferred
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.