Sales Support Coordinator
The Sales Support Coordinator for our Merchant Services division at Comdata will serve as a key role in managing the entire sales contract process for a variety of our services and products. This person is responsible for streamlining the contract & paperwork process for the sales team to improve Sales Productivity. This person will work closely with the sales teams, customers, credit department, legal department, and implementation department.
- Manage incoming sales contracts and applications, provide data integrity checks, and assist leaders & key stakeholders on the sales contract workflow.
- Work with credit to assure they have received all proper documentation pertaining to the deal. Engage with the client to request any additional documents needed pertaining to credit, rebates, or ACH forms, etc.
- Facilitate training to sales users on their role in the contracting process.
- Maintain sales application training material for Salesforce.com and keep sales process documentation current.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Administrators on contract, workflow, and reporting needs. Manage agreement versions, document templates, and requested legal changes.
- Focus on streamlining, ongoing improvements, & enhancements for contract execution within Apttus. Reconcile contract expirations and renewals at the beginning of each month.
Support Sales Operations as the sales team continues to grow. Serve as a contract subject matter expert to answer questions for the teams whose contracts do not meet qualifications of utilizing the contract administrator for processing. As the subject matter expert new hires will need training on the process and training will need to be provided for any system or process updates and enhancements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum: Associates Degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly Preferred: Experience in the use of Salesforce.com.
- Preferred: Experience in the Apttus Contract Management tools.
- 2+ years in an administrative/sales support role.
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above.
- Growth: We have experienced double-digit growth year over year for the past several years. Growth translates into opportunity!
- We have been nominated as the 14th most innovative company in the United States by Forbes magazine... Innovation means new products to sell and new strategies for going to market!
- Fifty years of serving our customers - and changing the way that companies look at payment solutions in this digital age.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it the second largest commercial Mastercard provider in North America. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about Comdata, visit www.comdata.com.