Salesforce Data Analyst
Seeking Salesforce Data Analyst who has strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret significant amounts of information to support projects. Also will require the use of select Salesforce tools to manage data (updates, deletes, deduplications, uploads, and more)
- Perform data analysis, produce data samples/prototypes and produce adhoc reports.
- Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including Salesforce, to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for analytics and dashboards
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Uses various tools (Demand Tools and Dataloader) to evaluate and clean data.
- With the direction of leadership, would create and manage data based on criteria(Deduplications, data updates, ownership updates, etc)
- Act as the SFDC Data SME for data sourcing as new projects are kicked-off
- Identifies trends and issues in data using advanced analysis techniques.
- Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to key stakeholders.
- Partner and collaborate with IT and Product owners and be BI Analysts to provide input to project timelines, scope, and risks for marketing initiatives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between multiple salesforce orgs and the applications within.
- Assists with customizing existing reports and data manipulation
- Manage and consult on all data de-deduplication processes in Salesforce, based on a highly complex data model. Drive automation of deduplication and on-going maintenance.
- Assists in verification of data loading and manage the reporting.
- Lead Data Loads for key projects – moving data into Salesforce from another Salesforce org – multiple tables with relationships.
- Assist on projects with data architecture given the reporting requirements.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity issues and problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Utilize concepts to identify and implement data-driven continuous improvement initiatives
- Create and maintain technical documentation including specifications, data flows, data mapping and data dictionaries.
- Keep documentation up to date on any existing report changes.
- Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5+ years as a BI Data Analyst/Data Analyst
- Bachelor’ s degree within a technical related field (i.e., Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce clouds (required)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, ETL, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative analysis. Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Well-versed in producing datasets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel or other reporting tools verifying their accuracy and providing insights
- Has strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving, critical thinking and priority setting.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.