Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
FLEETCOR is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer that will be responsible for developing, executing, managing and measuring email, demand generation, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns through FLEETCOR’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud marketing automation platform (formerly ExactTarget). The successful candidate must have proven experience with marketing automation, building automated customer journeys, campaign management and knowledge of best practices. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work with our CMO Marketing Team and other cross functional teams to support the North America Fuel Business and drive US fuel card portfolio sales and customer growth.
- Support the Director of Marketing in various marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Participate in strategic planning and work closely with brand and product owners in the development of holistic marketing roadmaps and mix channel strategies that support business objectives, drive sales, customer growth and cross-sell opportunities, improve product visibility and customer sentiment, and increase engagement.
- Create and manage automation journeys end-to-end and work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data, Design, Content, Sales, Legal, Product, etc.) to create and oversee marketing automations across a variety of content and audiences.
- Manage the Communications Calendar to ensure that all marketing communications and materials are supportive and consistent with marketing strategies, brand and product identities, and the customer life cycle.
- Manage various project timelines with internal stakeholders and external agencies and maintain current status of all projects.
- Partner with the Demand Generation Team to drive email strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization.
- Work with internal creative services and outside agencies to help develop creative and technical assets for mix channel communications.
- Design and code email templates in HTML/CSS/Ampscript to be compatible on different email clients, web browsers, and mobile.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve communications performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Run reports and analyze data to monitor performance of various campaigns and projects and provide valuable data driven analysis and insight to facilitate business decision making.
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable strategic initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives.
- Act as subject matter expert when it comes to email marketing and automation, continuously improve campaign efficiency & accuracy, come up with new ideas to further enhance campaign/program performance.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 3 years of dedicated Email Marketing experience
- 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget or another marketing automation platform / ESP (Marketo experience a plus)
- Detailed knowledge of MAP architecture – specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo and experience in building and supporting user journey implementations
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS and Ampscript to create and refresh email templates
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices, marketing communication channel best practices and changing industry trends
- Exceptional work ethic with willingness and ability to learn
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Ability to define, implement and improve processes
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage multiple programs at once
- Strong analytical skills and experience in reporting
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- SFDC/SFMC and Marketo Certifications a plus
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.