Senior Data Analyst, Call Center Operations
Independent contributor role that uses expert skills in process, strategy, data mining concepts, analytics and technology to analyze data and make recommendations to drive improvements to operational and retention metrics, reporting, strategy and customer experience.
- Maximizing use of current tools, reports and programs as well as using technological creativity and know-how to automate manual reporting/tools and development and creation of new reporting/tools.
- Initiate and/or manage call center data process improvements.
- Create new reports or manage existing reports on Salesforce and Tableau.
- Manage cross functional activities related to large-scale call center analytic projects to deliver on schedule with superior quality.
- Work with Senior Leadership and Business Partners (when applicable) to provide data, insights and recommendations to build strategy around driving use of technology and tools by call center leadership.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to understand their data analysis needs, explain trends in data and actively drive further research and/or operational changes within in the call center to meet service goals, meet cost goals and provide our customers an excellent customer experience.
- Manage and Administer Verint Scorecards and Reporting.
- Manage and Administer Call Center Incentive Program.
- Manage other systemns/tool implementation as needed.
- Work with front line Call Center Management to develop them into expert users of call center technology and self- serve tools.
- Regularly assess/analyze call center service goal performance relative to how agents are grouped to take inbound calls and make recommendations for change based on business need, new products, changes to how to currently do business to drive more efficient call processing and better customer experience.
- Provide tutorship or act as mentor to junior analysts.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Statistics
- Call center experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of call center KPI metrics
- Familiarity with the Verint Workforce Management or similar workforce management applications a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Business Intelligence tools like Tableau
- Expert computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of various statistical analysis methods
- Excellent and demonstrable customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent and demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and demonstrable people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work effectively in both an independent and a team environment and demonstrates flexibility in approach to work, people, processes
- Able to direct the definition, implementation and integration of statistical and data analysis principles
- Able to extract data from large scale databases or applications to create custom datasets, models or reports
- Project management experience for this type of work a plus, but not required
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and execute goals, needs little direct supervision
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
If you are looking for an EXCITING place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then Comdata is for you!
- Competitive compensation
- Development and internal growth opportunities in Nashville, Brentwood, as well as globally
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days with Company match
- Fun work environment with team building events, contests with awards and prizes
- Company picnics, lunches and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Daily on site lunch option with various restaurants
- On-site breakroom and lunch area with a marketplace to purchase snacks, drinks, and meals
- Community support with both local and national organizations
- Health programs such as Weight Watchers and Gym memberships paid for by the company
- Cellular, rental car, banking, and Regal movie theatre discounts
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.