Senior Financial Analyst
At FLEETCOR, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to contribute to our phenomenal Revenue team. This in an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing the revenue performance, identifying revenue improvement opportunities and implementing changes to increase revenue outcome. You will actively lead and deliver, weekly & monthly reports. Provide meaningful insights, tactics and strategies by pulling, organising and summarising our data.
Some of your main responsibilities
You will monitor revenue performance, analysing the variance to budget and performing volume and revenue forecasting/budgeting
Determine the pricing for different customer segments. Pricing includes fee pricing, new customer pricing, promotions and large deals
Responsible for collation and analysing data on customer segments, partner performance, sales channel performance
Work collaboratively and communicate across all business functions
What we require from you?
- Outstanding MS Excel skills
- Practical experience in writing SQL or using other Database tools
- 2+ years data analysis on customer data or transactional data
- 3+ years experience in high-transaction industry
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and with data presentation
- Must be an ambitious self-starter, driven by results and achievement
- Takes pride in your work and has sense of ownership
As well as a generous base salary, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy or sell 5 days as year
- Free individual private medical insurance
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- Life insurance
- The opportunity to work with forward-thinking, adept individuals who will support you every step on the way
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.