Senior Fraud Risk Analyst
Responsible for analysis of all transactions in the financial portfolio; considered a key partner in reducing fraud through the use of skillful analytics and quantitative modeling. Support the risk services technology platform to automate transactional reviews and identify fraudulent behavioral patterns and trends.
Enhance the ability of the management team to quickly identify fraud transactions; and enhance early fraud detection and remediation through use of advanced analytical skills. Perform advanced transactional analysis on large data sources providing quantitative measures and modeling.
Develop business rules to identify and remediate fraudulent trends quickly. Perform validation tests on all rules developed that recognize and remediate fraudulent trends. Develop conclusions based on analyses performed.
Effectively assess current work methodologies and recommend changes when and where necessary.
Assist the Risk Management team in performing trending and forecasting of fraud in various financial portfolios. Prepare reports for senior management team based on statistical analyses and quantitative modeling.
Work with Information Technology to develop effective technology platforms that can support analysis of large populations of complex data.
The Ideal Candidate
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, statistics with three plus years related experience. Internal organization service experience is a plus.
Working knowledge of statistical analysis and fraud is a plus; familiarity with various methods of statistical applications, SQL coding and quantitative modeling.
Strong organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and an aptitude for problem-solving. This associate must possess the analytical ability to recognize suspicious and/or fraudulent activity and understand application of statistical methods to fraud prevention. Should also possess a demonstrated ability to maintain vision under pressure.
Solid understanding of bankcard products, private commercial credit portfolios and related risks a plus. Must also understand the principles of data storage and manipulation. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Basic knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Access is required.
Prior experience in statistics and quantitative modeling, SAS, SPSS, or similar statistics software packages is a plus.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.