Senior Human Resources Business Partner
The Senior HR Business Partner partners with the operational and functional leaders of the business to support the organization's strategy and creates alignment to ensure human resources needs are met.
Develops recruitment strategies and identifies appropriate staffing levels.
Consults with and advises leadership and employees with regard to employee relation issues including investigation and problem resolutions.
Advises leadership and employees on compensation and benefits.
Develops and conducts training to support leadership growth and development.
Interprets company policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations.
Acts as key business partner focused on establishing, maintaining and developing an environment to promote positive employee relations and successful business practices.
Participate as a strategic business partner with executive management team in the design, implementation and evaluation of multi-functional solutions to business problems.
The Ideal Candidate
An ideal candidate should display the following:
Adaptability - Manages competing demands and changes in the work environment.
Communication - Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization. Speaks clearly and persuasively and listens for understanding.
Customer Service - Manages difficult situations and responds promptly to employee needs.
Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Leadership - Inspires and motivates others to perform well. Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
Ethics - Treats people with respect and inspires the trust of others.
Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences. Builds a diverse workforce.
Managing People - Includes team in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Project Management - Develops and coordinates project plans.
Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals;. Understands and analyzes organization's strengths and weaknesses. Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field or equivalent experience.
Five to seven years of human resources experience in a management/generalist role.
Masters degree or PHR / SPHR certification preferred.
Human resources knowledge of all functional areas.
Knowledge of the lodging industry and/or service/call center environments.
Knowledge of budgeting, P/L, Income statement, balance sheet.
Must be effective leader of HR initiatives and strategies and positively influence management in making appropriate decisions.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.