Senior Revenue Analyst
Join a global leader in financial technology and own the revenue performance for your own line of business.
Your role will be essential as the business continues to build streams of sustainable revenue and for you, this means the provision of accurate reports that provide meaningful insights, strategies and tactics.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and looking for the next step in your career we would love to hear from you!
Location is SN5 6PE.
Your area of responsibility
- Month end reports analysis that feed into consolidated core financial products packs.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting for a specific LOB.
- Be proactive in identifying potential revenue improvement opportunities and be confident in driving the implementation of changes that increase revenue.
- Actively manage and deliver for your LOB partners by providing accurate weekly & monthly reports and engage with them to identify growth opportunities.
- Continue to build relationships across the business to ensure cross functional collaboration.
- Commercially aware with advanced skills within Microsoft Excel alongside excellent presentation ability.
- You should be confident providing analysis on customer and transactional data to a senior audience.
- It would be great if you had previous experience within a high-transaction industry, any exposure to credit-card processing is a huge advantage.
- Able to embrace a team attitude, you will deal with complexity and ambiguity here and we have found a collaborative approach is the best response.
What we can offer
- Competitive package, free parking at the office, pension, private medical insurance, 25 days' basic holiday and a number of flexible benefits.
About the company
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR encourage a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.