Senior Training Manager, Customer Contact Center
The Senior Training Manager is responsible for the management of the Customer Solution Center and ensures the learning and performance solutions created are impactful, engaging, and are aligned with organizational and departmental priorities. This role will oversee the consistent design, development, implementation and evaluation across all delivered learning and performance solutions. The Senior Training Manager will oversee, coach and develop the Customer Service Trainers team.
- Direct the training team in delivery of all new hire material.
- Manage a team that delivers continuing education classes to existing call
center staff for new products, services, customer service skills and market
- Monitoring the performance of call center employees and motivating agents in the task of
achieving high performance.
- Manage the calls attended by the trainees and other employees for the purpose of
quality assurance after training.
- Identifying the service problems and also recommending solutions to seniors whenever
- Keeping updated about the changing trends in the world of operations in the call
- Provide performance feedback to class participants.
- Communicates with various departments within the organization, including resource planning, human resources, quality and the help desk.
- Develop multiple training plans based on operational needs and updating training programs to meet those needs.
- Design call center training manuals by identifying and describing information needs, obtaining feedback from management, and editing final copy.
- Responsible for the quality of training delivery, classroom administration, and instructor training, effectiveness.
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Function as the call center point of contact for all training and delivery concerns.
- Deliver classroom instruction, demonstrating effective communication, presentation, media applications, questioning, conflict resolution, and employee management skills.
- Provide training performance feedback to the training team including monitoring sessions, evaluations, performance improvement planning, coaching and feedback.
- Ability to display the highest level of professionalism and exhibit a model behavior for all new hire and existing employees.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in adult education or equivalent experience in facilitating classroom training or corporate mentoring, preferably in a call center environment.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Meet all operational metrics.
· Ability to use personal computers and log onto internal networks; Ability to use word
processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail applications; Ability to access Internet resources and use web browser applications.
· Ability to accept varied schedules as needed.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience leading and managing training teams. Preferably in a call center environment.
· The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Comdata is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Why work here?
- If you are looking for a FUN place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then Comdata, a FLEETCOR Company is for you
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid training to set you up right in your new position
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days with Company match
- Company picnics, lunches and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Daily on site lunch option with various restaurants
- On-site breakroom and lunch area with an onsite store to purchase snacks, drinks and meals
- Community support with both local and national organizations
- Health programs such as Weight Watchers and Gym memberships paid for by the company
- Cellular, rental car, and banking discounts
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.