Senior Vice President, Merchant Services
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for Senior Vice President/General Manager to lead our Merchant Services business which generates approximately $36M in annual revenue. The position is both an operating and strategic role. He/she will be responsible for the overall direction of the Merchant Services business with over 65 dedicated and shared services employees in the United States.
The successful candidate will bring a fresh perspective and will accelerate the growth of a solid performing business through new products and new distribution ideas as well as driving operational excellence. Working closely with his/her team as well as cross functionally with internal resources, he/she will provide the leadership, vision, strategy, and implementation skills to drive increased business unit revenues and profitability. This person will have the resources and authority to proactively accomplish the company’s objectives.
- Overall accountability for the P&L for the Merchant Services business, representing approximately $36M in revenue.
- Responsible for setting and driving strategic direction for the business, recommending and executing operational and performance improvements that contribute to the results of the company, client satisfaction and the client experience.
- Serve as the key executive interface with clients on behalf of the business. Participate in, and provide expert insight into, the evaluation of strategic partners and potential acquisition targets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred.
- Exceptional managerial skills with prior experience leading a business.
- Strategic business leader with operational and profit and loss management experience in a hardware/software business model.
- Demonstrated ability to “make things happen” (e.g. can execute and get things done).
- Proven track record of success in building and growing a profitable business.
- Strong partnership and collaborative style.
- Ability to lead, influence, and partner within a matrixed environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Ambitious and resourceful; results oriented; highly innovative.
- Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI oriented KPIs.
- Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
- Energetic and positive executive who can build a highly motivated and high performance team.
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.