Sr. Sales Strategy and Analytics Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Sales Strategy and Analytics, the Sr. Analyst, Sales Strategy and Analytics is a key member of a team charged with maximizing Fleetcor’s revenue generation. The Analyst will be responsible for diagnosing key issues facing our sales teams, framing complex issues, driving analytical rigor, making recommendations, and managing the implementation of changes cross-functionally.
Work will be predominately project-based, such that the Analyst will frequently change focus to areas that are of highest value to business leaders – providing the Analyst the opportunity to continuously learn new skills and gain exposure to different stakeholders across Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, IT, and HR.
Projects will vary by scope, duration and topical area, but are all linked by the common objective to maximize revenue generation. Projects may range from analytical quick wins (for example, conducting a one-time analysis of performance trends) to complex, long duration projects requiring project planning, strategic problem solving, analytics, and stakeholder management (for example, running a diagnostic of sales effectiveness in a major business unit and managing the subsequent plan to drive improvements).
The Ideal Candidate
- Superior analytical and MS Excel skills.Must be able to comfortably work in large, ill-defined data sets, multiple technologies to extract said data, identifying trends and underlying drivers.The successful candidate will be able to build moderately complex models, reports and dashboards in Excel.
- Superior written communication skills.Must be able to effectively craft materials (slide decks, dashboards, etc.) that explain complex issues for executive audiences.The successful candidate will be able to build executive-ready documents with moderate input from supervisors
- Robust verbal communication skills.Must be able to facilitate meetings with diverse groups of stakeholders and create alignment to business objective(s).
- Project management skills.Must be able to manage multiple, longer-duration projects at once – inclusive of management of own activities, influencing activities of groups, conducting update meetings, etc.
- Process excellence skills. Research and identify process vulnerabilities across multiple systems and teams, create improvement recommendations, develop and execute project track to rectify
- Flexibility.The successful candidate will have a passion for learning new topics and will be undeterred by shifting priorities
- 5 years post Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred.Successful candidates from a corporate environment will likely have a background in corporate strategy, sales operations, FP&A, or a similarly analytical function
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.