Strategic Sales Executive III
Comdata is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive III to join our North American Trucking sales team. The Strategic Sales Executive III is responsible for finding new opportunities for Comdata and increasing revenue production within an assigned territory. The individual will work independently, as well as with the Director of Sales that lives in the assigned geographic territory to maximize sales opportunity. This is an inside sales position based in our Brentwood, TN office.
- Responsible for growing new business by selling solutions to mid-market and large market commercial transportation accounts based within the United States
- Cold calling/prospecting experience required, preferably in the trucking industry
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives and challenges
- Sell in highly competitive market
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company
- Ability to call on C-suite level executives effectively
- Accountable for building a professional network in order to build a pipeline of business prospects
- Must be able to communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple levels of management
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver results
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for meeting required sales/revenue targets
- Responsible for customer on-boarding process up to and including implementation of accounts
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling to corporate clients required
- Strong business development and prospecting skills; ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Must have the ability to represent Comdata in a polished and professional manner to existing and potential clients
- Must have strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Ability to think strategically about how to apply appropriate messaging and tools to generate interest with targeted prospects
- Knowledge of commercial payments and services preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.