Talent Acquisition Business Partner- Sales
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) works closely with the business leadership team to develop and execute methods of attracting, sourcing, assessing and hiring top sales talent for the organization. The TABP manages the full-cycle recruitment process including: preparing and posting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, coordinating the interview process and presenting offers. The TABP is expected to meet aggressive hiring goals, maintain a robust pipeline of interested and qualified applicants and contribute to various talent acquisition projects as assigned.
The TABP serves as brand ambassador for FLEETCOR through every candidate, community or vendor interaction. The TABP will be recruiting primarily for sales roles but may be asked to support non-sales roles on occasion.
- Participates in the strategic planning process of the sales departments, matching recruiting strategy with business needs.
- Leverages relevant channels and tools to attract qualified candidates to open sales roles. Explores creative methods to build our employer brand such as special interest groups, job boards, social media, career fairs and networking events.
- Possesses strong organizational knowledge and articulates FLEETCOR’s employee and client value propositions in a compelling manner.
- Interviews applicants to validate their work experience, education, skills, competencies and salary requirements.
- Succinctly summarizes candidate information from phone screens and recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Schedules and coordinates interview activity, providing timely feedback to both candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Participates in strategic projects such as vendor selection and management, workforce planning and profile alignment.
- Keeps abreast of state, federal and company procedures/policies as they pertain to employment practices.
- Provides frequent, data-driven updates to sales and HR leadership to report on recruiting progress.
- Educates and trains managers on hiring best practices.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a similar fast paced, high-volume sales environment
- Proven ability to strategize, prioritize and develop creative new methods to attract talent to fuel candidate pipelines.
- Experience recruiting at various job levels; from entry-level to senior leadership
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Experience with multiple and diverse candidate sourcing channels such as campus recruiting, job boards, business/diversity groups, social media, LinkedIn
- Solid interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- PHR and/or AIRS certifications preferred
- Knowledge of behavioral, situational and/or competency based interviewing technique
- Proven experience with finding quality talent for outside sales roles
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.