Engagement Management (25%)
- Reviews project scopes, assesses project risks and propose mitigation, tracks budget and schedule, reviews project milestones with key stakeholders for critical engagements
- Participates in proposal activities & discussions with clients as SME, participates in POC and validates complex technical solution when required.
Managing relationships with customers (25%)
- Ensures high customer service, satisfaction and repeat business;
- Tracks customer feedback via periodic surveys and reviews;
- Directs project teams to initiate steps and strategies to improve customer satisfaction;
- Advises customers to meet governance, architecture, process, best practices and strategic goals by involving the relevant groups;
- Manages and leads proposal creation for client’s business needs.
Resource Planning & People Management (10%)
- Mentors other team members
- Leads by example; trains other team members to improve quality and performance
- Provides and reviews inputs on various competencies which is important in forming of team for project to ensure resource competency requirements for the project.
Project Management & Delivery (40%)
- Organizes, documents, and reviews work items in scope from technical view points and approaches in order to ensure completeness and consistency in scoping of project;
- Provides inputs/insight into complexity of architectural requirements; reviews work break down structure & resources – task/activity planning, set milestones and deliverables;
- Reviews and validates the target metrics of the project from technology perspective like tools usage, re-usable frame works and feasibility in order to assist in achieving the target;
- Reviews, Identifies and prioritizes technical risks in order to develop a risk mitigation plan;
- Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system requirements consistent with framework/standards in order to meet requirements definition;
- Evaluates and Reviews Design frameworks and methodologies; creates/develops reference codes; gives guidance to team members on complex coding and technical/product issues;
- Develops strategy for complex testing requirements;
- Ensures the completeness of project deliverables within estimated time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Master’s preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- 10 years of experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating system
- Knowledge of ETL, Cloud, programming languages (.Net, JAVA)
- Database knowledge such as Progress and Oracle
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.