Technical Relationship Representative
The North American Fuel Technical Relationship Representative is responsible for assisting with all technical aspects of customer and third party interfaces to ensure customer satisfaction and effective use of products and services. This may include internal and external service and sales support.
The primary function of this role is to quickly address technical questions, real-time integration issues and escalations raised by our customers. The specialist may also develop and modify custom reports to meet the customer’s requirements. At times the Technical Service Specialist will escalate issues to other resources, assist with user acceptance testing, and support the introduction of new products and features.
Associates may be assigned to support a specific type of technology or to a pool of customers or to a specific customer base for support. This position will respond to service tickets, inbound emails and phones calls and work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research, and analysis.
This position will participate in the onboarding of our clients with the products that they purchased. This could include Express Cash, Fleet, OnRoad, Purchasing/Travel and Entertainment cards as well as ePayables virtual cards for AP payments.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of system integration options to include Batch file processing, API interfaces, EDI, etc.
- Work with sales, account setup specialist, implementation project management, the customer and other associates for a successful customer implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing various macros and scripts used to update customer account information in various programs
- Helps develop new programs or processes for implementation and support
- Resolve time sensitive customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures as well as documenting, communicating and follow-up with management as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 2+ year of experience with implementations, client support, technical support or customer-interfacing preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel including the use of formulas and macros
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong understanding of networking and VPN connectivity
- Access Database/SQL experience is required
- Transportation Industry experience preferred
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.