Technical Services Support II/Help Desk Analyst
The Corporate Payments Technical Services Specialist (Helpdesk) is responsible for facilitating resolution of IT-facing system issues impacting Corporate Payment customers. This person acts as the liaison between the business and IT teams, ensuring that high-severity incidents are complete in description of impact and are managed with the appropriate adherence to internal SLAs. A keen understanding of process and technical jargon is critical within the success of this role.
This role is also responsible for monitoring the critical batch file receipt for our key Corporate Payment customers. . At times will escalate issues to other resources inside and outside of company, assist with user acceptance testing, support new products and documentation.
It should be noted that this is a new function within Comdata so this individual will need to build process, evangelize the purpose and benefit, and work with both our IT and business functions to deliver consistent and timely insight into customer-facing issues.
- Resolve time sensitive customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures as well as documenting, communicating and follow-up with management as necessary.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of system integration options to include Batch file processing, API interfaces, EDI, etc.
- Work with sales, account setup specialist, implementation project management, the customer and other associates for a successful customer implementation.
- Proactively contact all assigned accounts on an as-needed basis to strengthen relationships, insure customer satisfaction and customer utilization of best practices.
- Responsible for achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer
- Assesses clients technical needs and conducts trainings/installs with the client as needed via webinars
- Responsible for maintaining various macros and scripts used to update customer account information in various programs
- Updates and maintains customer status’s within the implementation phase for reporting purposes
- Helps develop new programs or processes for implementation and workflow improvements
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 1+ year of experience with implementations, client support, technical support or customer-interfacing preferred
- Experience with data mapping and secure B2B file exchanges preferred
- Access Database/SQL experience
- ERP or Accounting Back office knowledge experience
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel including the use of formulas and macros
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
- Ability to aid in the effective and timely revenue ramp of each client is critically important
- Keep informed of new enhancements to the system which will affect existing or future implementations
- Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering. Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.