Trade Support and Options FX
The Trade Support Options and FX will play an essential part in supporting our global trading function by running system reports, and supporting sales queries about options valuations. Good math and analytical skills would be an asset
This is an entry level position. New University graduates encouraged to apply!
- Enter client and bank Options Structures to our deal capture and risk management system & export trade confirmations
- Run system reports for expirations; review weekly and daily reports for sales team to alert of upcoming expirations and related transactions.
- Execute early delivery transactions in our proprietary system. Run client position reports, ensure accuracy.
- Run system reports that prove correctness of exercise cash flows
- Import Complex deals to system and ensure accuracy.
- Support sales queries regarding forwards and options valuations (mark to market statements).
- Review and approve all economic trade and client details on system reports and generated confirmations
- Assist with special projects as required (for example regulatory reporting)
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in the areas of: Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Financial Analysis & Risk Management, Engineering, Quantitative Master's Degree, Commerce
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- And understanding of math concepts
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About the Company
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, potential work from home opportunities, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!