Traveler Support Center Lead
- Assist Supervisor in tracking employee productivity and coaching of individual team members based on established KPIs
- Identify concerns and communicate them to the TSC Supervisor and Manager.
- Provide communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Train, motivate, develop and coach a team of TSC Representatives; Develop and maintain product efficiency and effectiveness reporting.
- Provide direct product support to customer(s) and departments outside the TSC to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Counsel TSC Representatives on immediate concerns that arise during the shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the TSC Supervisor, Manager or Sr. Vice President, CLC Lodging Shared Services.
- 2+ years call center/TSC experience, previous lead/supervisory experience preferred
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Proficient communication that includes telephone, verbal and written skills.
- Must have excellent time management ability and be able to prioritize tasks
- Must be available for flexible scheduling to support 24/7 business needs
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About the Company:
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.