UX Product Designer
We have a position open for a self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join the staff. Responsibilities for this role include product design, performing research, and experience working with a complex financial management system on the web and on mobile devices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have good experience designing workflows, interactive design and information architecture. The ideal candidate must also be adaptable, be a self-starter, have good communication skills, be a team player, and be comfortable working with financial management software, in order to make that software simpler to the users.
This is a good place to work for and an even better place to sharpen your skills towards a uniquely complex set of products.
Execute and support the completion of the following projects:
- Create visual designs based on approved wireframes or sketches.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to create wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and visual designs.
- Produce production assets and design specifications for development teams based on approved designs
- Combine user experience thinking with design execution, to produce intuitive and desirable interfaces, across many devices.
- Prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Understand and explore user needs and business requirements.
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture.
- Communicate solutions to engineers and stakeholders.
- Work within design guidelines to create assets that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient working in a shared creative environment.
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
- Background in designing for mobile-first platforms.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- An understanding of design patterns.
- A solid foundation in layout and design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to brainstorm, sketch ideas or wireframes
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.