Vendor Enrollment Specialist
The Vendor Enrollment Specialist supports the efforts of the vendor enrollment activities within Comdata. Vendor enrollment is a service related to our virtual card products (e-payables) that converts our clients’ vendors from manual check payments to electronic virtual credit card payments. The goal is to simplify the payment process and to provide better control and visibility to our clients.
Assist and execute direct mail, email, or telephone enrollment campaigns
Monitor and analyze campaigns and perform roll-up analysis; provide recap, summary, and pertinent reporting on results and next steps
Develop and monitor direct mail/email calendar while communicating with internal associates, clients and outside vendors
Monitor changes and updates in the database; maintain vendor and/or client data within designated databases
Monitor and address returned mail; contact vendors for correct address information
Reporting vendor enrollment statistics to clients, sales and/or project management
Prepare files for merchant match submission
Prepare and analyze all prospect match submissions
Submit files to MasterCard’s Merchant Match tool
The Ideal Candidate
•High School Diploma or GED required
•Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Excel, Office
- Ability to create formulas
- Ability to create pivot tables and analyze data
- Ability to use the V-Lookup function
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multitask and solve problems quickly
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Positive, energetic personality and an ability to remain flexible with changing requests
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Attention to detail , strong organizational skills
- Passion for collecting, correcting, and working with data.
you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering. Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.