Windows System Administrator
The Windows System Administrator is responsible for assisting Senior Engineers and management with daily administration across a range of technologies including Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, server and desktop virtualization, enterprise messaging, and datacenter upkeep. Provides oversight and tracking of support tickets, ensuring that issues and requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Serve as a capable "front line" for internal support requests.
- Monitor and maintain Software Platforms: Windows 2008 - 2016 Server, Active Directory
- Monitor and maintain hardware Platforms: HP Proliant, HP Blade Systems, Dell PowerEdge
- Work with Operations Department, Database Management, and Product Development teams for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
- Knowledge of installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows and VMware operating systems on physical and virtual environments.
- Monitor the environment for performance and stability issues to meet Service Level Objectives.
- Maintain current system patching levels.
- Consult with infrastructure operations, development personnel, and support teams to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Follow internal procedures for change management, incident management, and escalation. Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation. Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of server hardware, TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS, file sharing, etc.
- Knowledge of SAN-based server environments and Windows Client/Server technologies
- Ability to prioritize a variety of duties and work requests based on business need and SLA's
- Highly organized with the ability to follow through on requests with moderate supervision
- Ability to document procedures simply and accurately
- Team work - must be capable of working well with others in a team environment and in high pressure situations.
- Works well both alone or in a team setting
- General server Hardware Knowledge
- Supervision of other personnel not required in this position.
Windows System Administrator Education/Experience/Degree Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, technical education or equivalent experience in the IT Industry with at least 3-5 years’ experience.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.